The Orcas Island Education Foundation (OIEF) is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization established in 1984 which sole purpose is to secure and distribute tax deductible contributions to benefit students in the Orcas Island Public Schools.
Go to "Events" to purchase
Food for Thought Benefit Tickets!
During 2011-2012, our remarkable donors helped our public schools with the following:
• you paid for Lab tables for a Science Room
• you funded the Farm to Classroom program
• you sent the 6th grade class to the Olympic Park Institute
• you helped start a knitting club
• you kept the school library open
• you funded Applied Physics in the High School
• you helped restore the cut to the Elementary Secretary
• you gave to the k-8 Waldron school
• you paid for High School Winter Sports to continue
• you restored the school busses so every child could get to school!
For you, we are truly grateful!